Sunday, September 18, 2005

Auburn vs. Ball State




Without getting into a discussion about strength of team and the concept that large teams PAY small teams to come play at their stadium (read: setting them up to lose)...

my cousin Dan (who I permanently have in my mind at age 5) is the starting center for Ball State. (You can see him - #52) - Dan Gerberry.

My Aunt Kathy & Uncle Ron have decided to attend all of Dan's games this season, so they joined Max & I at the game on Saturday. It was great fun - we joined them for the 2nd quarter & stayed to watch Auburn score on every possession of the ball. Ball State was only able to kick one field Goal - Auburn's defense was in as high gear as their offense.

It was great to see family and to watch my little cousin (not so little any more - (6-2, 288)) play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home