Thursday, May 05, 2005

sunshine, yet blue.

Damned-ist thing.

it's beautiful outside. The sky is blue, the sun is warm on my face, and i'm 5 minutes from the beach. i have a stress-free job, I am fairly financially stable, my car is working moderately well after a few repairs, i bought cute clothes recently that fit, my hair has finally recovered from a disastrous haircut 2 years ago, and my face finally figured out how to maintain a semi-balance that remains free of major blemishes.

so why do i feel so blue?

i come home & sit on the couch for hours. I have little to no motivation to do much of anything. Sitting & staring seems like fun.

I'm having a rather difficult time dealing with things in my life. Nothing major, just things.

if you think happy thoughts, please think a few for me, please.

1 Comments:

Blogger wild violets said...

I will think happy thoughts for you. I know how you feel!
-Dawn

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home