Monday, August 08, 2005

YIPPEE!!!

My sister Holly is in labor - my newest niece will be born soon!!! A few weeks early - I guess she really wanted to make a grand entrance at her now-cancelled baby shower this weekend. For my praying friends, lift up a prayer for a speedy, safe & healthy labor & delivery for Holly & baby girl Geisler. Prayers for a calming support for brother in law Matt.

Will post news when i get it.

I've already got my plane ticket home - baby shower was supposed to be saturday, so I'll be going home on Friday! Wonderful - a weekend to love on my new love.

2 Comments:

Blogger wild violets said...

Awesome!!!! You'll have to post pictures!
-Dawn

4:03 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I've already got my digital camera ready! Now, the worst part is waiting for her to ACTUALLY go into labor - nothing's really started, and the doctor's aren't talking about inducing her yet - trying to keep the baby "in utero" as long as she'll stay there. Which means Holly stays in the hospital, just hanging out, until that moment comes.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home