Sunday, September 25, 2005

Only thing that was funny




I spent Friday & Saturday on the coast, playing tour guide to a group of women from Mississippi State University who were there to assess the damages to child care centers. After spending 2 days trying to do it with just a map, they called in ME. (who knew!) So I went down and helped them find the remaining centers in my county.

I'll write more when I have time this week - I just wanted to post the funniest combinations I pictures that I took while I was there. I stayed with Carol & Jeremy - they found an apartment in Ocean Springs. Carol drove me down Front Beach Avenue on Thursday morning, so I could see the remnants of their condo, and the destruction that was caused - the worst in Ocean Springs was on Front Beach. This picture is of the Ocean Springs Yacht club, and the sign is what the management posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home