Friday, May 11, 2007

James is 1 month old!

Well, folks - we've all survived 28 days. James has contemplated trading us in on several occasions - mostly involving delayed dinners or diaper changes. We've contemplated trading him in for a model that poops less. =)

I'm on borrowed time with a friend who's keeping James while I do this, so I'll keep the chatter to a minimum & get right to the pictures. Hope all is well with everyone! Thanks for the thoughts, phone calls & emails - even if we don't return the communication, it IS appreciated! Maybe NEXT month we'll get around to returning phone calls!

Here are some of the best pics from this week - scroll down to see last week's.





James - all tuckered out from a long day of... pooping & eating, actually.

Amazing - he sleeps 16 hours a day, and still gets to make that face. I'm exhausted, and still manage a smile for the camera.













One of the rare occassions where James "allowed" us to put him down while he was sleeping. I think he woke up by the time I put the camera away.


















Self explanatory of how some days are.



















James & Max - hanging out, watching the Daily Show.














And this describes the nights- we haven't used an alarm clock in ... oh... 28 days!



















James & I in our usual mid-afternoon positiong. Fox decided that he'd had enough of being neglected, so he climbed right up & joined us for a nap.













James hanging out in his swing... he LOVES his monkey friends!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

as i got to each funny onesie you've clothed your child with, i read them aloud to andy. he commented you must have been shopping at Snarky Baby Clothes 'R Us.

okay, not his best joke, but gets a point in my book for "snarky."

7:16 PM  
Blogger ~Redvelvet~ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He has the biggest, most beautiful eyes!!!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry I had to post again...
i went back and read your blog about the ring on your finger (symbolizing the feeling of marrying max, I assume) feeling natural, not EASY, but natural...

thank you for putting it into words for me. I get to feel that way with Jeffrey very, very soon...
(August 11!!)

peace to you and yours...


abbye(west)

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home