Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Pictures from January





These are some pics that we took in the last few days... the first one is (obviously) of our little guy, hanging out w/his feet up. The 2nd one is of me - 25.2 weeks pregnant - as my doc said this morning, almost 70% done! We're counting down the weeks, with many, many things to get done before we're really ready to meet our son. Until then, we're enjoying watching him kick (you can see my belly move if he's really active) and STILL trying to figure out what to name him. Max's newest idea is "Zo" - an african name which I quickly vetoed. We'll come up with something, don't worry!

'til next month (or another free evening when I'm not exhausted)...

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Redvelvet~ said...

Becky! You look so cute...gorgeous... like a mommy! Being a baby incubator certainly agrees with you! Thanks for the email, and the pictures, I'm printing your photo as I type... I always enjoy hearing from you guys, even though I'm so terrible about keeping in touch with people... Best wishes for a the remainder of your pregnancy & may you have a speedy delivery! Love and hugs! MB

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home