Monday, May 22, 2006

I am...anxious, worried and unable to focus.
I want...life to be simple.
I wish...that I knew then what I know now.
I hate...the way i care about others less when I am hurting.
I love...katie, lauren, julia, andrew & lucy-luce.
I miss...katie, lauren, julia, andrew & lucy-luce.
I fear...something horrible happening to someone i love.
I hear...indigo girls on Media Player, the air conditioner.
I wonder... what it be like to not worry.
I regret... some things, but not for very long - you can't change the past.
I am not good at... responding quickly in conversations/meetings. I need time to think.
I dance...not at all.
I sing...in the car or at home, usually by myself, but now lately, with max.
I cry...alot, lately.
I am not always...nice or happy.
I make...very little. my creativity is limited to wedding preparations right now.
I write...in my blog.
I confuse...my nieces. I've learned it's easier to greet them each with "sweetheart" until I get a grip as to who i'm talking to.
I need...to think about eating lunch.
I should...obsess about my weight less.
I start...cross-stitches.
I finish...reading books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home