Monday, February 20, 2006

Off to DC

It's 10 pm. I have consumed 2 glasses of red wine (Thanks to my brother-in-law, Matt) and am preparing to sleep well. After NOT sleeping well AT ALL last night (thanks to caffeine, an over-active mind, and situationally-appropriate upset stomach)... I am hoping to get a few hours of good sleep in. I have to get up at 4 in the morning to be ready to go to the airport by 5 am in advance of a flight at 6:35 am. My conference in DC starts at 1 pm, so I need to be there by then. (and if you could see how many typo's I've had to correct, you would see the evidence of my two glasses of wine after a night of no sleep.)

I will attempt to blog when I can, but make no promises. I'm staying with friends for the week, which thrills me. They've been kind enough to save my travel account from $180/ night hotel charges.

Hope everyone has a good week - catch ya on the flip side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home