Friday, October 05, 2007

HA HA HA

For those of you who know my sports history, you'll remember that though I live in Alabama, I am originally a native of Cleveland, Ohio. (More specifically, random suburb of Bedford.) As said native, I am a passive die-hard Cleveland Indians fan. For months now, Max has been keeping me updated as the Indians kept doing well throughout the season. I said distinctly a few months ago - "it doesn't matter how they're doing now - they'll blow it. They're the Indians - that's what they do. It's okay - we're used to it." My mom echoed this when she was here in August & they were still doing well.

WELL...

The Indians made the playoffs.

Not just the wild card - won the division & everything.

And, as another part of being an indians fan - i HATE the new york yankees. they have "stolen" many wins from our beloved tribe, and i remain true to my city by HATING this team.

SO - it is choice irony that the indians are playing the yankees in round one of the '07 playoffs. And - to my delight, I have been able to watch for the past two nights the Indians beat the yankees to go ahead 2-0 for the series. Which means that all we have to do is win one more game (granted, it'll be in new york) and we'll go to the next round... and the yankees will go home!

WAHOOOO!!!!

Read about it...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

yay for your team! how about that game with all the bugs. ugh! i would shoot myself.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home