Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Cost of Life

Well, it's official - simply living my life is expensive. In the past month, with all things considered, it's no surprise that my cell phone use has intensified. Now, back in December, my work use of my phone depleted all of my roll over minutes that I had accrued from years with Cingular. However, I have not accomodated my cell phone use to reflect this fact. Imagine my surprise, then, to see a phone bill close to $400. So, my mileage reimbursement from march will NOT go to car repairs (check engine lights' been on for two weeks) or paying off my doctor's bill from last fall. Alas, it will go to my cell phone company. I consider it simply paying for the therapy of talking to friends & family through the last 5 weeks of hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home